Smart Chart programs for the developing young Saudis
Job ended Training
We believe in the Smart chart that human capital can make a difference in the present and the future of Nations in case they gain knowledge, skills and possess needed qualifications. Therefore SC provides this type of training and rehabilitation program customized for Saudi youth to meet the needs of his company in the first place and then the needs of the labor market under the accreditation of HRDF..
with 5 years of experience in Job ended Training made us able to design and implement many training programs that are based on three axes: -
Advantages of Smart Chart programs (for training and development of young Saudis)
Job ended Training
Accumulative experiences for more than 6 years in developing skills of corporate employees (on job training) and Job ended Training with mega companies in the Kingdom in various sectors, including:
- Health care
- Data Entry
Fully equipped classrooms
Tailored and customized programs
Arab and foreigner instructors
National & international certificates
Program process & technique
Polarizing candidates up to corporate criteria
Designing the appropriate training program for trainees
Ongoing evaluation and performance reporting
Graduation and clear career path
Smart chart methodology in Job ended Training
Job ended Training follows a set of processes in dealing with corporates that that place their trust in the Smart chart for developing their trainees and employees, this rehabilitation and development process go through several stages include: -
- The selection of the target candidate trainees among the applicants up to SC sort out process.
- The advertising the vacant training opportunities and exploring merits of training
- Receive and meet applicants who are interested in accordance with the specified criteria for acceptance
- Sort out applicants according by interviews and placement tests to determine their knowledge level
- Taking into account the cultural & educational background as well as appearance and a desire to get involved in training
- Setting of the training plan in specific training programs and operational plan for each program separately.
- Designing training programs including training schedules / programs outline / implementation timeframe.
- Program launch, along with clear regulations for training inside the headquarters to the trainees from training day one. Followed by submitting trainees' material brief cases full of hard copies and educational media ware.
- Periodic & ongoing follow-up and evaluation, including (attendance / tests and weekly and monthly assessments of the trainees / raising the performance reports with an indication of weaknesses and strengths).
- Training days (from Sunday to Thursday) morning and evening shifts.
- Certificates for computer courses and English languages and managerial courses all certified by TVTC and ministry of education.
- Average number of trainees in classrooms vary from. (10-15 students).
- All Curriculums are internationally certified, designed in line with the culture of the Middle East and approved by the entitled authorities.
- Laboratories for Learning resources and workshops are available for trainees to develop their skills at break hours
What programs we deliver?
Computer science programs
Managerial & soft skills programs
English language programs
SMART chart offers specialized courses in computer operating systems and applications
(Windows & Office) This involves dealing with various operating and office software applications such as the Office applications
- Data entry program
- Computer Networking
- Photoshop program
Office applications program
English language programs
English Language Programs include:-
One Year general program includes 12 levels of English language
- Three levels of conversation programs include
specific English language programs:
- English for Business
- English for customer service
- English for Travel and Tourism
- English for medical care
Managerial and soft skills training programs
"Smart Chart" presents a package of specific managerial and developmental courses, as well as soft skills ones that contribute to enhance the practical skills of trainees and get them ready for labor market through our model of interactive training and the flexibility in our solutions based on needs assessment for corporate services, products and strategic goals. We do this through our deep understanding thanks to the expertise we have built up over years of successful stories of our customers..