Digital Startup6 December، 2017
Financial Modeling for Entrepreneurs7 December، 2017
First Step to Become an Entrepreneur
- Discover your entrepreneurial talent.
- Understand startup innovation.
- Understand lean startup methodology.
- Learn to develop business ideas, business models and 100-day roadmap.
- Provide post-workshop online support.
Learners will demonstrate ability to:
- Entrepreneurial mindset skills.
- Startup innovation; Lean-startup practices.
- ideation and business concept development.
- Business basics; Customer development.
- Assessment for suitability; Business model; Startup growth.
- 100-day roadmap execution; Demo-day pitching
- learners will leave workshop with a roadmap plan to execute a startup.
- Introduction to entrepreneurship; Practice lean-startup methodology.
- Understand business basics; Advance your lean-startup through innovation.
- Market your lean-startup
- Apply customer development processes to win customers.
- Self-understanding for opportunities creation.
- Generate & verify your business idea.
- Create and validate your business model.
- Create your 100-roadmap execution.
- Business Clinic to support your plans.
Who to Attend
- Both genders with age 16 years and above
- Read & write with basic business literacy
- High school, university students & employees
- Potential entrepreneurs (who have interest in entrepreneurship)
- Extra fees for international certificates
- 5 % discount for advance booking
- 10 % discounts for groups
- Special offers for corporates & gov. entities