Professional Digital Marketing22 February، 2017
Balance Score Cards3 December، 2017
- Defining what ‘strategic’ means.
- Using the strategic planning process to help you make choices about the future nature and direction of your organization.
- Assessing the benefits and risks of strategic planning.
- Preparing for the planning process including developing a project plan, identifying your stakeholders.
- Identifying strategic direction.
- Taking a fresh look at what your organization is, what it does, and why.
- Setting strategic objectives.
- Establishing success criteria.
- Listing priority areas for action and developing objectives.
- Applying SMART strategic thinking skills.
- Using outcomes-based tools.
- Implementing the strategy.
- Understanding the key factors involved in implementing strategy.
- Communicating your strategic plan.
- Undertaking effective monitoring and evaluation.
- Understanding the difference between monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment.
- Identifying the indicators, and how to measure their achievement.
- Recognizing emergent approaches to monitoring and evaluation such as participatory, real-time, balanced scorecard.
Who must come?
Our Strategic planning and thinking skills course is suitable for managers with strategic planning responsibility. Although the emphasis is on corporate or organization-wide planning, the tools and techniques covered will have value for business unit or departmental managers.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
By the end of the Strategic planning and thinking skills training you will be confident in
- Differentiating strategic from business planning. You will recognize the importance and value of detailed analysis and have experience in using a variety of tools and techniques.
- You will have an appreciation of the relationship between your organization’s vision and mission and its future, and will have applied this thinking to your own organization. You will also have a clear understanding of monitoring and evaluation, and will have improved your strategic thinking skills.
- Extra fees for international certificates
- 5 % discount for advance booking
- 10 % discounts for groups
- Special offers for corporates & gov. entities