Sales Skills Mastering Program22 February، 2017
Professional Digital Marketing22 February، 2017
This program gives delegates the knowledge, tools and techniques to write and develop a strategic sales plan that is aligned with the organizational business plan. It also shows how to manage the effective roll out of operational plans to meet sales objectives. You will use new ideas and approaches to sales planning to benchmark your current approach to help you develop a more effective sales plan.
- Introduction to Sales Management
- Building Relationships through Strategic Planning
- The Market-Driven Sales Function
- Forecasting Market Demand and Sales Budget
- Design and Size of Sales Territories
- Sales Objectives and Quotas
After the completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Write an effective strategic sales plan.
- Supervise the preparation of operational sales plans and overcome barriers of implementation.
- Use clear planning structures and tools to ensure that the decision taken is customer-based.
- Maximize return on investment from sales activities.
- Assess the organization’s use of sales from a strategic perspective and make recommendations to maximize business benefits.
- Explore various topical issues and their impact on sales performance and strategy.
- Appreciate the critical importance of control and be able to recommend a range of both qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Sales directors
- Key account/national account managers
- Senior sales or people who are concerned with strategic responsibility.
- It is also suitable for those developing into senior organizational roles and senior managers who take responsibility for the sales force in an organization; for example, business development directors or operations directors
- Extra fees for international certificates
- 5 % discount for advance booking
- 10 % discounts for groups
- Special offers for corporates & gov. entities