Financial Modeling for Entrepreneurs7 December، 2017
Feasibility Study for Entrepreneurs7 December، 2017
- Introduction to the PMBOK 5th edition.
- Understand the processes, tools, techniques of project management.
- Enhance project management skills among practitioners/entrepreneurs.
- Teach potential entrepreneurs basic project management skills and enable learners to reflect in startup development.
- Provide post-workshop online support.
Learners will demonstrate ability to:
- Understand project management & applications
- Role, Duties & Skills of a Project Manager
- Code of Ethics & Professional Conducts
- Key components for a project management plan
- Reflect in entrepreneurial projects
- What is a project management?
- What is the duties of a project manager?
- How to prepare a project plan?
- How to execute a project plan?
- How to monitor & control a project plan?
- How to deliver and close a project?
- Reflection in entrepreneurial projects
Who to Attend
- Both genders with age 16 years and above
- Read & write with basic business literacy
- High school, university students & employees
- Potential entrepreneurs (who have interest in entrepreneurship)
- Extra fees for international certificates
- 5 % discount for advance booking
- 10 % discounts for groups
- Special offers for corporates & gov. entities