Project Management Professional PMP for Entrepreneurs7 December، 2017
BootCamp for Entrepreneurs in UK7 December، 2017
- Introduction to pre-operating studies.
- Equip learners with skills to conduct a feasibility study and test feasibility
- Enhance test-feasibility skills for entrepreneurs.
- Qualify entrepreneurs to test feasibility for their business idea.
- Provide post-workshop online support.
Learners will demonstrate ability to:
- Understand pre-operating studies & purposes.
- Conduct a feasibility study.
- Key components for a feasibility study.
- Reflect in entrepreneurial projects.
- Test feasibility and answer key questions on your business and how to implement.
- What are the pre-operating studies & purposes?
- Understand key components for a feasibility study.
- Skills & techniques to conduct a feasibility study.
- Practices in how to conduct a feasibility study.
- Reflection in entrepreneurial projects.
- A feasibility study should answer the key questions of a business (Test feasibility)- learn what they are.
Who to Attend
- Both genders with age 16 years and above
- Read & write with basic business literacy
- High school, university students & employees
- Potential entrepreneurs (who have interest in entrepreneurship)
- Extra fees for international certificates
- 5 % discount for advance booking
- 10 % discounts for groups
- Special offers for corporates & gov. entities