Technology Change Management4 December، 2017
Develop Your Business Idea6 December، 2017
- Explain entrepreneurship mindset.
- Develop entrepreneurial thinking.
- Discover your entrepreneurial talent.
- Learn lean-startup basics.
- Provide post-workshop online support.
Learners will demonstrate:
- Entrepreneurial mindset skills.
- Basic lean-startup methodology.
- Basic startup innovation.
- Basic ideation and business concept development.
- Business basics and market analysis.
- Customer development
- Observe and analyze customer/market problems and opportunities.
- Introduction to business ideation, business modeling and thinking forward.
- Introduction to entrepreneurship and management.
- What is an organisation culture and why is it important?
- What is business concept & branding?
- Introduction to the lean-startup methodology.
- Macro analysis and introduction to basic market analytical tools.
- Ideation techniques; Understanding customers.
- Understanding business basics; Create a business model canvas.
- Action to leave workshop with -Idea testing/validation.
Who to Attend
- Both genders with age 16 years and above.
- Read & write with basic literacy level.
- High school, university students & employees.
- Potential entrepreneurs (anyone who have interest in entrepreneurship).
- No prerequisite preparation is required.
- Extra fees for international certificates
- 5 % discount for advance booking
- 10 % discounts for groups
- Special offers for corporates & gov. entities