Strategic Planning Workshop1 March، 2017
Business Process Improvement Champion3 December، 2017
About the course
The uniqueness of the course is to examine one of the modern financial management systems from an enterprise, in connection with other systems. This corresponds to the fundamental components of the course that can be summarized as: the formation of a financial management model based on a system covering all aspects of the company activities and focusing on teaching methodology for planning and training (using special software).
Who should attend?
- Leaders of Performance Management Projects
- Executives and Executive teams looking for a practical approach to strategy
- Internal project coordinators and consultants
- HR and Finance managers
- To know the essence of the economic, organizational and social changes that occur in companies with a shift of emphasis from production to marketing principles of planning and management.
- Be able to build a model of financial management, based on a system covering all aspects of the activities of a modern company with the release levels and planning horizon (e.g. using KPI).
- Explore the possibilities of software for creating and using the BSC.
- Gain knowledge and skills in order to make management decisions in this area.
- Know and be able to use special terminology of financial strategic management.
Topic 1. Strategic management
Topic 2. Company and market analysis. BSC components
Topic 3. Targets and indicators. Financial aims.
Topic 4. Customers and market
Topic 5. Business processes
Topic 6. Staff and working conditions
Topic 7. Indicators, aims and possibilities balance
Topic 8. Strategy map and monitoring
Topic 9. Motivation and responsibility
The discipline “Balanced Scorecard” (“BSC”) is a study program for Master students, which is based on the knowledge gained by students, from the following courses: “Management Accounting”, “Investment Analysis”, “Financial Management”, “Corporate Finance” and “Budgeting”.
- Extra fees for international certificates
- 5 % discount for advance booking
- 10 % discounts for groups
- Special offers for corporates & gov. entities